Eric Schmitt Leads The Heiress Valentine in New Poll
A new poll has Attorney General Eric Schmitt leading The Heiress Valentine by double digits. The polling is clear: Missourians want a Senator who fights for the needs of working-class families, not an out-of-touch Heiress who wants to double down on Biden’s reckless spending. Click on the link to find out more!
In Case You Missed It
Attorney General Eric Schmitt was on Cats at Night with John Catsimatidis.
From the Field
This past week, Attorney General Eric Schmitt met with business owners to listen and to dive deeper into the issues they have been facing since Biden took office. Eric Schmitt comes from a working-class family, he knows the grit it takes to achieve the American Dream. That’s why Eric Schmitt has always stood-up for small businesses and supported entrepreneurship.
- Eric Schmitt authored and championed Missouri’s first tax cut in 100 YEARS, ensuring a lower tax burden for small businesses.
- Eric Schmitt sued the Biden administration on the OSHA vaccine mandate – and won at the Supreme Court.
- Eric Schmitt fought for energy independence, forcing the Biden administration to open oil and gas leasing in the Gulf.
- Eric Schmitt demanded the IRS Commissioner explain and justify the massive expansion of the IRS with 87,000 new agents.
- Eric Schmitt cut the red tape in Missouri’s small business loan program, allowing millions to be invested in Missouri small businesses.
Join Team Schmitt
We encourage you to share these messages with your friends and followers on social media. Eric Schmitt is a relentless fighter for Missouri, and with your help he can take the fight straight to Biden and Schumer in the U.S. Senate.
Please encourage your friends and family to join our efforts and to receive daily campaign updates.
– Team Schmitt