Eric Schmitt Announces Women for Schmitt CoalitionMay 4 | Media Center
St. Louis, MO – Conservative women from across the Show-Me State today announced their support for Attorney General Eric Schmitt in his bid for Missouri’s open U.S. Senate seat by forming an official Women for Schmitt coalition. This coalition highlights that prominent Republican women from across Missouri are resoundingly supporting pro-life America First candidate Eric Schmitt for U.S. Senate.
“It is my honor and privilege to serve as the statewide chair of Women for Schmitt and serve alongside amazing women from across the Show-Me State. Eric Schmitt is a conservative leader with a proven track record of fighting for Missouri, and we know Eric Schmitt is best equipped to lead Missouri and our nation during these troubling times. That’s why Missouri women are choosing Eric Schmitt for U.S. Senate,” said Kay Hoflander, former Missouri Republican Party State Chair.
“I am honored to have the support of so many Missouri women who have been leaders in our party. They bring excitement, energy, and enthusiasm to our America First campaign,” added U.S. Senate candidate Eric Schmitt. “Women across the state are critical in ensuring that Missouri’s open Senate seat stays Red for decades to come and I am proud to have them fighting with us to Save America.
A full list of the Women for Schmitt leadership team is outlined below:
- Kay Hoflander, Statewide Chair of Women for Schmitt
- Rene Artman, St. Louis Co-Chair
- Janice DeWeese, St. Louis Co-Chair
- Susie Eckelkamp, Franklin County Co-Chair
- Sharon Stackelhouse, Jackson County Co-Chair
- Beverly Worth, Jackson County Co-Chair
- Lana Crain, Lafayette County Co-Chair
- Carla Young, Pettis County Co-Chair
- Mary Hill, Clay County Co-Chair
- Rebecca Rooney, Platte County Co-Chair
- Stefanie Ostendorf, Green County Co-Chair
- Sen. Cindy O’Laughlin, NEMO Co-Chair
- Lori Smith, Adair County Co-Chair
- Anna Voelker, SEMO Co-Chair
- Carrie Yanson, Scott County Co-Chair
- Christine Kleindienst, Callaway County Co-Chair
- Rep. Cyndi Buchheit-Courtway Jefferson County Co-Chair
- Penny Henke, St. Charles County Co-Chair